- INSPECTING TYRES AND WHEELS FOR DEFECTS
- PRE-STRETCHING THE TYRE CARCASS OVERNIGHT
- PUMPING MATERIAL THROUGH THE VALVE STEM INTO THE TYRE REPLACING ALL OF THE AIR
- PRESSURIZING THE TYRE TO THE RECOMMENDED INFLATION PRESSURE
- CURING AT THE PROPER TIME AND TEMPERATURE TO ENSURE OPTIMUM FILLED TYRE PERFORMANCE
Tyre Flat proofing using Accella TyrFil materials.
ARNCO has now become Accella Polyurethane products.
The flatproofing material range will be know as TyrFil and Bearcat offers different types of durability including:
- Flex® – soft, low duro fill material for maximum deflection
- Ultra® – medium hardness, mid duro material for stability.
THE TYRE FLATPROOFING PROCESS INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
SAFETY SHOULD BE YOUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY.
Flat-proofing your off-road equipment with TyrFil will greatly benefit your business in a number of ways.
- Cooler running – increased tyre life: increased running time at speeds/overloads
- Proper inflation – enhances tread wear: deflection decreases with increased temperature
- No rim slippage – less damage and more traction: tough to survive high torque applications
- No leaking air – enhanced performance: lower operating costs and no downtime
- Retreadable tyres – better return: full value of carcass life and better condition
- No flat tyres – more productivity: even in the most hazardous operating environments
- No tip-overs – safety and performance: better ballast for heavy loads and no sudden flats
- Less reactive – peace of mind: eliminates the potential for tyres and wheels to explode
- Longer tyre life – profitability: 2-5 times longer than some air filled tyres and full tread life
- Repair costs – resists damage: eliminate or drastically reduce frequent tyre repair costs.
For more information please email your closest Bearcat branch or use our postcode search to find your nearest dealer.