Tyre Flatproofing – Accella TyrFil
ARNCO has now become Accella Polyurethane products.
The flatproofing material range will be know as TyrFil and Bearcat offers 4 different types of durability:
- Superflex® – for maximum deflection
- RePneu® – for medium deflection
- RePneu II® – for medium deflection
- HeviDuty® – for minimum deflection
Flat-proofing your off-road equipment with TyrFil will greatly benefit your business in a number of ways.
- Cooler running – increased tyre life: increased running time at speeds / overloads
- Proper inflation – enhances tread wear: deflection decreases with increased temperature
- No rim slippage – less damage and more traction: tough to survive high torque applications
- No leaking air – enhanced performance: lower operating costs and no downtime
- Retreadable tyres – better return: full value of carcass life and better condition
- No flat tyres – more productivity: even in the most hazardous operating environments
- No tip-overs – safety and performance: better ballast for heavy loads and no sudden flats
- Less reactive – peace of mind: eliminates the potential for tyres and wheels to explode
- Longer tyre life – profitability: 2-5 times longer than some air filled tyres and full tread life
- Repair costs – resists damage: eliminate or drastically reduce frequent tyre repair costs.
For more information please email your closest Bearcat branch or use our postcode search to find your nearest dealer.